The Olathe Public Schools Board of Education allows parents to request a transfer for their child to a school other than their attendance area school. Board of Education policy allows this based upon exceptional circumstances and for highly justifiable reasons.
A quality education is provided at each school, however, and students are encouraged to remain in their home school as determined by attendance boundaries.
Administrators encourage parents and students to communicate with their school's administrators regarding concerns and/or interests that may cause them to seek a transfer. Often these concerns or interests can be successfully addressed through communication.
Transfer applications are available from the student's attendance area school from which they seek a transfer.
Elementary Transfer Documents
- View the elementary transfer booklet
- Acceda al nuevo folleto de transferencias para escuelas primarias
- Download the elementary transfer application
- Acceda a la solicitud de transferencia para escuela primara
Middle School Transfer Documents
- View the middle school transfer booklet
- Acceda al nuevo folleto de transferencias para escuelas intermedias
- Download the middle school transfer form in PDF format
High School Transfer Documents
- View the high school transfer booklet
- Acceda al nuevo folleto de transferencias para escuelas preparatorias
- Download the high school transfer form in PDF format