What is Project C.O.N.N.E.C.T.?
The Olathe School District's Project C.O.N.N.E.C.T. brings students and the community together. Our mission statement is to prepare students to lead independent, productive, satisfying lives. To contribute to their community. To collaborate with family, professionals, agencies and employers. To assist the students to understand themselves and to become empowered to ultimately achieve their dream for a better quality of life.
- Opportunities for
- Experiences and
Project C.O.N.N.E.C.T. is located at Olathe North High School, 600 E. Prairie Street, Olathe KS 66061. To learn more about Project C.O.N.N.E.C.T., please email Amanda Honaker at email@example.com.
Employability Skills and Workplace Performance
- Improve basic work skills and work habits
- Build stamina and endurance in the workplace
- Enhance fine motor skills
- Consumer awareness
- Community service
- Transportation awareness
- Activities at home and in the community
- Age-appropriate interpersonal skills
- Occasional activities with peers at area universities