A Look Inside e-Communication
Welcome to e-Communication Academy
The e-Communication Academy is located at Olathe Northwest High School.
Animation. Graphic Design. Video. Web.
Who We Are
e-Communication provides a platform for learners to communicate, collaborate, innovate, and design. Animators, graphic designers, web designers, film makers and broadcasters work beyond the classroom to create media – for the school, community, and professional clients.
What We Do
- Animation (2D and 3D modeling, Special Effects)
- Convergent Journalism (Broadcasting and Written News)
- Entertainment Video (Short Film, Episodic TV, PSA, Documentary, Corporate/Instructional, Music Video)
- Graphic Design (Design, Branding, Typography, Layout)
- Sports Information (Team and Player Stat Analysis, Web Updates, Weekly Sports Show)
- Web Design
- For more information please visit our e-Communication website
- Contact Information: email email@example.com or call 913-780-7150
Learn About CTE and e-Communication Academy
Ten of our 15 Academies have a Career and Technical Education (CTE) pathway embedded in them. This means the courses they already take in the Academy also follow a CTE pathway. When a student earns an Academy Endorsement by completing all the requirements they may also earn a "CTE Completer" status. Both the Academy Endorsement and the CTE Completer status will be printed on the student's transcript. These are great tools on the resume to show a student's accomplishments. Additionally, CTE Completers are eligible for CTE Scholars recognition.
The CTE Digital Medial pathway, the Graphic Design pathway and the Web and Digital Communication pathway is embedded into the e-Communication Academy. Students will complete one of these pathways depending on the strand they choose to follow in the academy.