A Look Inside Future Educators Academy
Welcome to Future Educators Academy
The Future Educators Academy is located at Olathe East High School.
Who We Are
Prepare for an engaging and rewarding career in the field of education that will drive your passion through a focused plan of study and real-world classroom experiences.
Discover a community of educators who strive to shape the future of education by passing on a legacy of standards, purpose and high expectations.
What We Do
- Cultivate a unique understanding of your role in the community and who you are as an educator.
- Develop the skills necessary for the post-secondary level to become an effective future educator
- Work directly with educators in the community in various fields of study
- For more information please visit our Future Educators website
- Contact information: email FutureEducators@olatheschools.org or call 913-780-7120
Learn About CTE and Future Educators Academy
Ten of our 15 Academies have a Career and Technical Education (CTE) pathway embedded in them. This means the courses they already take in the Academy also follow a CTE pathway. When a student earns an Academy Endorsement by completing all the requirements they may also earn a "CTE Completer" status. Both the Academy Endorsement and the CTE Completer status will be printed on the student's transcript. These are great tools on the resume to show a student's accomplishments. Additionally, CTE Completers are eligible for CTE Scholars recognition.
The CTE BTeaching/Training pathway is embedded into the Future Educators Academy.